Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What’s my Personality Trait?

One fine morning while trying to wake up, I asked myself..

Who am I? What’s my identity?

Am I an “Esthete” person who is responsive and delighted with, whatever seems b’ful.

Am I an “Epicurean” person for whom happiness, pleasure, fun are the most important things in life.

Am I an “Altruistic” person who likes helping others.

Am I a person who sometimes becomes “Stoic” by giving up envy, greed, jealousy, hatred and other human passions.

Am I a “Gregarious” person who loves the company of friends.

Am I a “Suave” person who at times shows expertise in getting along with women and make their hearts flutter.

Am I an “Ambivert” person who at times is happy to be alone but at times prefer the company of others to solitude.

Am I an “Effervescent” person who is generally sparkling, happy, bubbling over with zest and high spirits.

Am I a person who at times become “Acrimonious” with sharpness and bitterness in speech or temper.

Am I a person who is always on the “Qui vive”.

My thoughts then wander to these words

“Men never know precisely what is right
So, torn between a purpose & a doubt
He first makes windows to let in the light
And then hangs curtains up to shut it out”

My thoughts are then interrupted by ringing of the alarm bell thus hanging the curtains of my thoughts..

And I tell myself…..Get ready for office Dude….

“You are a Banker”

3 comments:

  1. Very True n described perfectly...
    Al your articles are nice..
    I think I wud b a regular visitor of your profile...
    Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect nd True lines to describe oneself..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha... yes Mr. banker

    ReplyDelete